Thursday, April 10, 2014

Day 78-82 - Nepal: Making my way down the mountain to the end of my 18- Day technology freeze

So, I finally succombed to my sickness and had a congested head and chest. This made for a slightly miserable final uphill climb, gasping for breath. BUT I think below is a pretty good depiction of how I felt most of trip:
The Crew I hiked with up to Everest Basecamp, Kala Patthar, across Cho La pass, up Gokyo Ri and back down the mountain.

NEXT STOP: Day of shopping in Kathmandu and overnight trip to Bhakatpur.

2 comments:

  1. congrats!!! and you might not want to post your passport number on the internets. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I never even read the certificate thoroughly to know it was there. Hahahha. Photo deleted. Always looking out for me :)

    ReplyDelete