Monday, April 13, 2009

Final Blog Post:: Links to my Pictures

Hi all!
I am back from an amazing 7 week adventure in Africa and a relaxing 2 weeks in Thailand. Thanks to all of you who virtually shared my experiences with me! Your emails and comments made me feel like I was not traveling alone (once Sharon my fabulous travel companion left after 3 weeks). And all of you fantastic people that I met along the way, you ABSOLUTELY made my experience and added to my adventures!

I took A LOT of pics, but I tried to narrow down the selection and organized my shots in a way that hopefully would capture your interest. I organized each segment of my trip into its own online album. I then took my favorite shots from each segment and put them into a ‘Favorites Africa’ album. So, you can take a look at the favorites and if you are yearning for more, you can choose the individual albums for further viewing pleasure :)

Enjoy!!!

1 comment:

  1. These are some pretty amazing pics Jeanne... Looks like it was quite an adventure, I can't wait to hear about it (over drinks of course :-) )
    Three things that stuck out the most:
    - The album devoted to animal butts
    - The number of beast-on-beast sex pics you got
    - This cutie: http://picasaweb.google.com/jeannew/KenyaJan30ToFeb3#5316463170126137490

    ReplyDelete